Montgomery County will spend its opioid settlement money on behavioral health services at the county jail and grants for nonprofits addressing opioid use disorder.
- Germany investigates the possible Russian eavesdropping of a military conference call
- Haley as a holdout could still be more than a speed bump for Trump
- Destruction from the war with Israel has cut Gaza off from the outside world
- PHOTOS: What it's like to be 72 — the faces (and wisdom) behind the age
- This classical ensemble is tuned in to today's headlines
Local & Statewide News
Arts & Culture
Community Voices at WYSO
Trending Stories from NPR
- The enduring story for Underground Railroad Quilts
- Shehbaz Sharif returns as Pakistan's prime minister, as protests hit parliament
- Harris to meet Israeli minister Benny Gantz to discuss temporary Gaza cease-fire
- California blizzard slowly weakens, but a second storm is forecast for next week
- A Boston photo exhibit highlights the women of the Black Panther Party
Welcome to WYSO Weekend where every Sunday morning, host Jerry Kenney brings you highlights from the week's news, issues, interviews, arts and cultural events from across the Miami Valley. You'll also hear the latest stories from WYSO Community Voices producers, and features from Dayton Youth Radio, Senior Voices, County Lines and other series.
Tune in every Sunday, noon to 1pm, for a jovial jaunt along Louisiana’s byways, highways, bayous and backwaters and experience the abundance of musical gems that Louisiana has produced since it became one of America’s first true melting pots.